Evict sentence example
- The new owner must evict you if you're still in the home.
- Hence the attempt of the political bishops to get Wycliffe condemned as a heretic became inextricably mixed with the attempt of the constitutional party, to which the bishops belonged, to evict the duke from his position of first councillor to the king and director of the policy of the realm.
- You need to make every day a good day at work if you want that promotion, so, clean out anything that's under your bed and evict the dust bunnies.
- Find out if you have to evict the previous tenants of the property.
- Once they have found their home, they are harder to evict than a tenant in a rent-controlled New York City apartment.Advertisement
- Dermot was triumphant, and sent for more auxiliaries, Ispiring to evict Roderic OConnor of Connaught from the precarious throne of High King of Ireland.
- It is an offense to attempt to unlawfully evict.
- On well-guarded strongholds like Thanet or Sheppey in England, Noirmoutier at the Loire mouth, or the Isle of Walcheren, they defied the local magnates to evict them.
- While Weller knew nothing of Dean's legal right to evict Shipton, he didn't seem to feel it was his concern and politely refused to come over and expel him.
- But when his elder brothers were reconciled in the next year they combined to evict Henry from the Cotentin.Advertisement
- He may evict his tenant should the rent be in arrear for five years, and may at any time distrain if it be overdue; but he cannot otherwise interfere with the holding, which the tenant may improve or neglect.
- Your landlord will be considered to be harrassing you if they threaten to physically evict you or throw out your belongings.
- Eviction Information about the Council's powers to prosecute landlords who illegally harass or evict their tenants.
- The owner then has two years to start proceedings to evict the squatter.
- If you are an assured or a shorthold tenant, your landlord cannot evict without a Court Order.Advertisement
- He let it be understood that the announcement of the appointment of bishops and the request for the royal exequatur might he made to the government impersonally by the congregation of bishops and regulars, by a municipal council or by any other corporate bodya concession of which the bishops were quick to take advantage, but which so irritated Italian political opinion that, in July 1875, the government was compelled to withdra~w the temporalities of ecclesiastics who had neglected to apply for the cxc quatur, and to evict sundry bishops who had taken possession of their palaces without authorization from the state.
- Whilst Big Brother asks us to evict a housemate, The Weakest Link wants us to pick on the less able.