Everywhere-else sentence example
- There can be no doubt that at this time the true form of Zoroastrianism and the sacred writings were preserved only in Persis, whereas everywhere else (in Parthia, in the Indo-Scythian kingdoms of the east and in the great propagandist movement in Armenia, Syria and Asia Minor, where it developed into Mithraism) it degenerated and was mixed with other cults and ideas.
- We thus see in the Scandinavian settlers in Gaul, after they had put on the outward garb of their adopted country, a people restless and enterprising above all others, adopting and spreading abroad all that they could make their own in their new land and everywhere else - a people in many ways highly gifted, greatly affecting and of Sicily modifying at the time every land in which they settled, but, wherever they settled, gradually losing themselves among the people of the land.
- Burke here and everywhere else displayed t e rare art of filling his subject with generalities, and yet never int uding commonplaces.
- Everything was just as it was everywhere else.
- It earns two percent for travel and one percent everywhere else.Advertisement
- In addition to being suitable on the golf course, tennis court and polo field, polo shirts work just about everywhere else too.
- You could find deals as great as $99 lambskin blazers as well as a few color options you won't find everywhere else.
- With the exception of the United States and Canada, everywhere else in the world thinks of a soccer pitch when the word "football" is uttered.
- If you're in the northeast it's only a day or two in between shipping, but everywhere else the wait can be much, much longer.
- Wines described as "coarse" have decent weight and texture (body) but are lacking everywhere else.Advertisement
- For a fabulous one-piece, a Thais Purple strapless swimsuit is a sure bet for showcases gorgeous shoulders, while providing modest coverage everywhere else.
- You'll want to wear them to the beach, shopping and, well, just about everywhere else.
- While not made for a walk in the woods, with its beautiful wool leg shaft, this Tasa Premium boot is made for walking everywhere else.
- Because of the many factors that are at play, the best technique to use when searching for extremely low fares is to look high, then look low, and then look everywhere else.
- For a moment, she wondered if Darian had followed her here, too, like he did everywhere else.Advertisement
- His senile spite vented itself on his son Ferdinand, whose opposition to the all-powerful favourite procured for him hatred at the palace and esteem everywhere else.
- But the lay and ecclesiOrdon- astical feudal lords continued to show themselves of in France, as everywhere else except across the Straits of Dover, a cause of division.
- Catalan, which by the reunion of Aragon and the countship of Barcelona in 1137 became the official language of the Aragonese monarchyalthough the kingdom of Aragon, consisting of the present provinces of Saragossa, Huesca and Teruel, has always been Castilian in speechestablished a footing in Italy also, in all parts where the domination of the kings of Aragon extended, viz, in Sicily, Naples, Corsica and Sardinia, but it has not maintained itself here except in a single district of the last-named island (Aighero); everywhere else in Italy, where it was not spoken except by the conquerors, nor written except in the royal chancery, it has disappeared without leaving a trace.