Eventuality sentence example
- Its aim was to secure for the Church of England a definite basis of doctrine and discipline, in case either of disestablishment or of a determination of High Churchmen to quit the establishment, an eventuality that was thought not impossible in view of the States' recent high-handed dealings with the sister established Church of Ireland.
- This was in fact an eventuality which had been foreseen and on which the naval and military policy of Japan had been based for ten years.
- This eventuality was an unpleasant surprise.
- cater for every eventuality.
- We were fully prepared to meet any eventuality in our defense.Advertisement
- Many of these discussions have been entered into precisely to avoid that eventuality.
- He can make or break a recording; will be utterly clueless or able to deal with any eventuality.
- Control of the Situation The plan clearly states the critical decisions to be taken and by whom for any foreseen eventuality.
- There are certain situations in which one simply cannot prevent the eventuality of death.
- Relevant insurance precautions for any unforeseen eventuality should already be taken.Advertisement
- eventuality trial there is still insufficient evidence for a precise research program of specific replication.
- eventuality contains step by step procedures on how to deal with all possible eventualities.
- Our dedicated teams have been trained to deal with any eventuality.
- For travelers preparing to go on short or extended trips, or for those who just travel in their armchairs, online travel tips abound for every conceivable eventuality.
- Since no one really knows how much time a terminally ill baby will have after birth, or even if the baby will survive, parents and medical staff have to prepare for every eventuality.Advertisement
- He taught his clients how to prepare for this eventuality.
- The best way to avoid this eventuality is to practice, practice, practice putting things back where they go and keeping things straight.
- He had considered every eventuality, from instant imprisonment to a freely given audience, hut he was totally unprepared for what now happened.