Eveningwear sentence example
- Johanna Hehir is one of London's leading bridal designers, specializing in made to measure bridal and eveningwear.
- If you are looking for a blouse to wear with a skirt to go out to dinner or an eveningwear blouse, consider fabrics with sheen and sparkle.
- In addition to eveningwear and everyday basics, the company also carries a selection of outerwear and casual separates.
- Invite guests to dress in eveningwear, and consider hiring a band for background music or to provide the opportunity for dancing after dinner.
- The Party Dress sets feature elegant fabrics suitable for eveningwear.Advertisement
- Otherwise, take inspiration from certain elements of the gowns - Kidman's ruffles or Berry's embellished bodice, for example - and incorporate those into your existing eveningwear wardrobe.
- Generally, you can wear a long sleeved evening dress to any event where you would wear any other eveningwear or cocktail dress.
- Asking about bargains like these can save individuals quite a lot of money when purchasing eveningwear.
- Tuxedos or black formal eveningwear is the preferred costuming for a woman's dancing partner.
- Diamond dangle earrings can add the perfect touch of flirtatious elegance to any eveningwear.Advertisement
- This little item is perfect for eveningwear, but less pretentious than a clutch.
- Some vendors actually advertise the use of these African handbags for eveningwear, which is generally risky.
- Yet, platform wedge shoes are generally too bulky and overpowering to accentuate delicate eveningwear.