Evanescence sentence example
- This album featured the hit single Broken, which was recorded as a duet between Seether singer Shaun Morgan and Evanescence singer Amy Lee.
- Long before Evanescence brought goth into the mainstream and every teenager in town was wearing black eyeliner, these 80s goth artists offered an darker alternative to those oh-so-glam New Romantics types of their day.
- Musically, the band is compared to bands such as Evanescence, Nine Inch Nails, Bush, and Fuel -- but even the softest of their hits stays strong with lyrics that are positive and hope-filled.
- The mandibles are normally five-jointed, with remnants of an outer branch on the second joint, the biting edge varying from strong development to evanescence, the terminal joints or " palp " giving the organ a leg-like appearance and function, which disappears in suctorial genera such as Paracytherois.
- If we take a direction such that the light (of given wave-length) from a single aperture vanishes, the evanescence continues even when the whole series of apertures is brought into contemplation.Advertisement