Evaluator sentence example
- The evaluator will conduct or have the examinee conduct a crew briefing per Task 1000.
- The evaluator will evaluate the examinee 's use of TM 55-1520-234-CL or TM 55-1520-236-CL and, if applicable, TM 55-1520-236-MTF or TM 55-1520-244-MTF.
- The evaluator will explain the flight evaluation procedure and tell the examinee which tasks he will perform.
- The evaluator will watch you look into your dog's mouth, ears and eyes.
- The evaluator will stand in the middle and will ask you to make a left turn, a right turn and to turn 180 degrees.Advertisement
- The dog should not move until the evaluator tells you to release your dog.
- The evaluator will observe your dog with another dog, or several dogs, and handler in the test area.
- Here the evaluator will observe how your dog reacts when you leave with a stranger holding your dog on a leash.
- The test must be administered by an AKC approved evaluator.
- The evaluator will check to ensure that the dog is well cared for and that his or her behaviors are appropriate and are not characterized by shyness or resentment toward friendly strangers.Advertisement
- An independent custody evaluator, usually appointed by the court, can help by conducting psychological evaluations of both parents and children to determine the custody arrangement that will be in the best interests of the children.
- If you're interested in getting in shape, there are also fitness tools such as a BMI calculator, calorie burn calculator, and a personal diet evaluator.
- Once you've identified the most positive aspects of a person, sell them in a way that would catch your attention as a prospective employer, professor, evaluator or what have you.