Evacuations sentence example
- KaOaprucos, cleansing), which produce watery evacuations.
- I'm going to deliver the order to rendezvous here at 0800 in the morning for evacuations.
- Use shutters in residential and commercial areas, and they operate quickly for expedited security and quick area evacuations.
- He watched as Mansr expertly organized the evacuations and aligned the space battle to keep the Yirkins' attention off the ships fleeing the planet's surface for the nearest moon, Kiera.
- It consisted of ethereal fire, and he was not subject to the ordinary phenomena of digestion, secretions and evacuations.Advertisement
- The evacuations possess a peculiarly offensive odour characteristic of the disease.
- When, on the other hand, the disease is checked, the signs of improvement are shown in the cessation of the pain, in the evacuations being less frequent and more natural, and in relief from the state of extreme depression.
- In houses or hospitals where cases of the disease are under treatment, disinfectants should be freely employed, and the evacuations of the patients removed as speedily as possible, having previously been sterilized in much the same manner as is employed in typhoid fever.