Evacuating sentence example
- I'm evacuating the planet.
- Then, on Dec. 28, Monro received the expected sanction for evacuating that area also, and Birdwood promptly grappled with this fresh problem.
- Before evacuating it, the Turks plundered the tombs of the kings, destroyed the old church and several other buildings, and burnt the archives.
- Before evacuating the town the Spaniards dismantled the fortifications.
- As it happened, Count Antonelli was with Menelek when he claimed The main object of this mission was to seek John's assistance in evacuating the Egyptian garrisons in the Sudan, which were threatened by the dervishes.Advertisement
- Pollock on evacuating Kabul in 1842 as a record of the treachery of the city.
- There had been a ' muffled explosion ' in one of the nearby Underground tunnels, and they were evacuating.
- Responses may include evacuating the ride if it can be done without risk, summoning emergency response teams, and stopping further ride operation to keep more guests from getting involved.
- I'm evacuating with the President and others to the West Coast site.
- Sebastiani, commanding the advanced guard, overtook the Russians in the act of evacuating Moscow, and agreed with the latter to observe a seven hours' armistice to allow the Russians to clear the town, for experience had shown the French that street fighting in wooden Russian townships always meant fire and the consequent destruction of much-needed shelter and provisions.Advertisement
- Hamilton was, however, invited to give his views concerning the question of evacuating the peninsula and abandoning the enterprise against the Straits.
- Here for some time Emin Pasha had his headquarters, evacuating the place in December 1888.
- That way, you will know whether to stay put or if you should be evacuating the area or waiting for help to arrive.