Euthanized sentence example
- It can also legally contain road kill, euthanized pets and animals from the slaughterhouses that were diseased, dying or dead on arrival.
- The current recommendation by the health department is that an unvaccinated animal that is exposed to rabies should be euthanized immediately.
- Other breeder dogs are dropped off at shelters or euthanized when their usefulness has ended.
- Instances of euthanized dogs and cats being used in pet foods seem to be very small and limited to certain areas of the country.
- Sadly, problems involving inappropriate urination and spraying are one of the reasons cat owners give most often when they surrender their cats to shelters or have them euthanized.Advertisement
- Some pets die quite suddenly without warning; others are euthanized to limit suffering.
- Domestic pets with current vaccinations should be revaccinated immediately; unvaccinated dogs, cats, or ferrets are usually euthanized (killed).
- Animals are typically only euthanized due to excessive aggression, illness and other factors, as well as by owner request.
- While every effort is made at rehabilitation, there is no guarantee that every animal surrendered will be considered adoptable and those that aren't will be humanely euthanized.
- The existence of such a policy may even mean the difference between getting the necessary care for your animal or allowing the animal to be euthanized to avoid cost-prohibitive medical expenses.Advertisement