Eurostar sentence example
- Your Eurostar departure will normally be between 8am and 9am, although on some holidays an earlier start of around 6am is necessary.
- The Eurostar train coaches are non-smoking and each relaxing seat has a footrest and reading lamp.
- Two sets were hired in GNER black and the reserve set, shown here speeding past Colton, retained standard Eurostar livery.
- Combine your Eurostar journey with some truly luxurious hotels for the ultimate European city break.
- In addition Waterloo International Station and the Eurostar terminal are on a short tube or taxi ride away.Advertisement
- The connection from the London Eurostar terminus to Guildford could hardly be simpler.
- Monday was a quick scoot round before heading home on the Eurostar.
- Eurostar trains run from London Waterloo and Ashford to Brussels and are valid for onward travel to any Belgian Railroad station.