Eurasia sentence example
- Several organizations are in place and dedicated to improving the lives of children in the Middle East and Eurasia as well.
- South America and North America follow this type most closely; Eurasia (the land mass of Europe and Asia) comes next, while Africa and Australia are farther removed from the type, and the structure of Antarctica and Greenland is unknown.
- As a result there is a remarkable community of resemblance of plant and animal life in the high northern latitudes of North America and Eurasia.
- Malta and Gozo are the only islands of the Mediterranean which can be associated with this section, and, per contra, the mountain chain of north-west Africa belongs to Eurasia.
- During this period the Pamir and West Nuristan blocks of northeast Afghanistan were also accreted onto Eurasia.Advertisement
- I used to be a missionary; a proper traveling missionary zipping round Europe and Eurasia working with students.
- Again, during the winter months pressure is relatively high over North America, Western Eurasia and the Arctic regions; hence vast quantities of air are brought down to the surface, and circulation must be kept up by ascending currents over the ocean.
- It is fourth in size of the lakes in Eurasia, having an area of 7115 sq.