Euphoric sentence example
- I felt so euphoric over what we did yesterday, it was the first time I did something gratifying.
- Crashing involves loss of the euphoric feeling followed by a depression.
- A woman may go from feeling euphoric to feeling sad or even depressed.
- Remember that euphoric feeling from knowing he/she is the one?
- Another of the emotional benefits of exercise is the euphoric state resulting from working out.Advertisement
- Thank you for the buzz I get when I master a complicated procedure, the euphoric experience can be quite heady!
- Euphoric mood broken, I rummage through my pack for the little kindling we could afford to carry.
- The first few months may be a euphoric bonding experience for both mother and baby.
- If your loved one comes home euphoric and energized, but within a matter of minutes becomes irritable and annoyed, this may be a sign of crack cocaine use.
- The "high" or euphoric feeling that results does not last very long.Advertisement
- Scar tissue may be more visible on darker skin tones than tattoos, and the cutting process may release endorphins that lead the person undergoing the scarification to feel peaceful or euphoric.
- Some people might expereince a euphoric high or also known as "runners high" from this chemical release.
- Then a line from some thesp moaning about their euphoric state, with a bit of sitar playing thrown in.
- Sometimes instead of lessening the euphoric feelings become more intense, and a person will take risks that can lead to secondary physical symptoms.
- Those that are not up to this task skip this whole stage and are given credits earlier that are less euphoric.Advertisement
- The child can also be euphoric (elevated) or dysphoric (on the down side).