Euphonium sentence example
- In 1928 Rex joined the band on 2nd euphonium next to his brother Alex.
- Thanks also go to Emma Farrow for helping out on solo euphonium.
- Richard joins Whitburn from Bon Accord Band in Aberdeen, where he played principal euphonium for a number of years.
- Angela played 1st Baritone for most of this time until September 2003, when she moved to principle euphonium.
- Euphonium orchestral parts are played by the 2nd trombone or worse, the tuba player!Advertisement
- Euphonium The euphonium (or tenor tuba) is larger in size than the tenor horn and can produce a lower range of notes.
- Euphonium orchestral parts are played by the 2nd trombone or worse, the tuba player !
- I have a very old photo of him playing euphonium with a band, marching.
- He attended the Cardiff College of Music and Drama and studied euphonium under the renowned Aaron Trotman.
- Mrs. McKnight, the band club's secretary has for the past 6 months been working through the Team Brass Book learning the euphonium.Advertisement
- Our principal euphonium, Andy Marsh, also collected the soloist's prize on the day.
- Emma, who was second euphonium in the band that came fourth on Prague in 2003, had to leave due to travel problems.
- He is playing solo euphonium with the Greater Gwent Youth Band in a tour that also takes in Australia.