Etta sentence example
- Music began to play, and with the first chord, Jackson recognized the accompaniment to Etta James' "At Last".
- Etta Jenks has nothing new to say about this male-dominated business, which thrives on vulnerable wannabe actresses with unhappy childhoods.
- She names Aretha Franklin, Whitney Houston, Etta James and Ella Fitzgerald as her musical idols, and these women's influences can be heard in her soulful tunes.
- This didn't cause too much of a problem for her role as legendary singer Etta James in Cadillac Records.
- Beyoncé gained fifteen pounds to play Etta.Advertisement
- Williams says she models her vocals and performance style after both Etta James and The Cure's Robert Smith.
- Using his puppets and ventriloquism skills, he performed songs by Etta James, Garth Brooks, Nat King Cole and Louis Armstrong, among others.