Ethnographic sentence example
- There was no way ethnographic analogy could intrude, and no way that my environment could fool me into thinking otherwise.
- She has an interest in visual analytics, including the analysis of ethnographic materials including video and photographs.
- The ethnographic fieldwork lasted from the 17 th July to the 24 th July 2001.
- I am also co-principal investigator on an ESRC-funded ethnographic study of evidence-based policy-making in international maternal health.
- We know them best by the way they are displayed in either art galleries or ethnographic museums.Advertisement
- They cover a wide range of subjects from local archeological finds to exotic ethnographic souvenirs.
- Ethnographic representation What advantages do multimedia docu- ments have over purely textual ones for purposes of ethnographic representation?
- This in turn strengthened the hands of the extreme section among the Yugosla y s, who now advanced the full ethnographic claim, involving Trieste and Gorizia as well as Dalmatia and Istria, and at the same time increased their demands against Bulgaria, Austria and Albania.
- Another peculiarity is a separation of the big toe from the rest, greater than is found in any other people, and sufficiently general and well marked to serve as an ethnographic test.
- The great Slavonic immigration, which changed the ethnographic face of the Peninsula, began in the 3rd century A.D.Advertisement
- Rittich, " Die Ethnographic Russlands " in Petermanns Mitteilungen, Erganzungsheft 54 (Gotha, 1878); C. Joubert, Russia as it really is (London, 1904).