Ethnic-group sentence example
- I think they are quite feisty and they tend to stick to their own ethnic group.
- While a Philippines citizen is typically referred to as a Filipino, these people are not comprised of merely one ethnic group.
- Children with albinism may experience complex social problems because of their unusual appearance, especially when a member of a normally dark-skinned ethnic group has albinism.
- Besides their collection, the first thing you might take note of about this company is their name, Anglo American eyewear; a name that refers to a specific ethnic group.
- In this case, that ethnic group refers to English Americans; that is, Americans of English heritage.Advertisement
- Membership in a less commonly affected ethnic group may also delay or hinder the correct diagnosis.
- No particular ethnic group seems to be at higher risk for CP.
- Tagalog is a name associated with a specific ethnic group of people who are native to the Philippines.
- These genres, which as a group are known as "neo-traditional," are usually tied to a specific tribe or ethnic group.