Ethnic-cleansing sentence example
- This war ended, as far as such wars ever end, with a massive ethnic cleansing.
- The attempt to try to homogenize states must involve complicity in ethnic cleansing.
- The Burmese military has been conducting ethnic cleansing against the Karen and other minorities in Burma.
- complicity in ethnic cleansing.
- NATO stopped the ethnic cleansing in Kosovo in March, April, May and June of 1999.Advertisement
- He also said his country would keep letting in all those fleeing what the West calls ethnic cleansing in the Serb region of Kosovo.
- American presidents from George Washington to Benjamin Harrison practiced ethnic cleansing against the original inhabitants in America.
- Iraq can't be at peace without reversing ethnic cleansing.
- Such units had previously been the strong arm of Serbian ethnic cleansing in Bosnia and Croatia.
- Eventually, faced with the evidence of brutal ethnic cleansing by the Serb Yugoslav security forces, NATO acted.Advertisement
- The Kurds are practicing reverse ethnic cleansing against the Arabs.
- Conceived in order to stabilize the region, the Dayton peace agreement recognized and legitimized the results of mass ethnic cleansing and genocide.
- repatriate what their policies are and he now thinks that apart from repatriating immigrants they also have a hidden agenda of ethnic cleansing.
- I would also encourage students to reflect on what this means for them in light of the ongoing ethnic cleansing in Darfur " .
- tectonic shifts of ethnic cleansing.Advertisement
- He knows what their policies are and he now thinks that apart from repatriating immigrants they also have a hidden agenda of ethnic cleansing.
- I would also encourage students to reflect on what this means for them in light of the ongoing ethnic cleansing in Darfur .
- These are the last tectonic shifts of ethnic cleansing.