Eth sentence example
- For these Syriac has substituted middle or reflexive forms with prefixed eth and a change in the last vowel.
- The book may have opened with Eth.
- On these chapters may have followed Eth.
- The jackal (C. aureus, Eur., Ind., Eth.) abounds on the Helmund and Argand-ab, and probably elsewhere.
- He had written on the condition of parties in the church; he had set down his thoughts on philosophical reform in the lost tract, Temporis Partus Maximus; but he had failed in obtaining the position which he looked upon as an indispensable condition 1 See Nic. Eth.Advertisement
- The original inhabitants of Armenia are unknown, but, about the middle of the 9th century B.C., the mass of the people belonged to that great family of tribes which seems to have been Eth nology.
- Yet when they are asked for specific details of such cases which seem to strongly support the ETH they get very cagey.
- Indeed, perhaps in these times a belief in the ETH would be somehow dangerous, making us too careless of our own survival.
- Articles or letters on this subject, whether opposing or supporting the ether opposing or supporting the ETH, are welcome.
- Has the eth provided us with anything useful or interesting in the way of prediction?Advertisement
- Jerome Clark's support for the eth In the USA, one of the leading ETH proponents is Jerome Clark.
- However, it seems that eth proponents are not at all keen to have their evidence submitted to critical examination.
- Thus, since the Hebrew eth, which marks the accusative, is also the preposition " with," Deut.
- See the instructive passage in Aristotle, Nic. Eth.