Estrus sentence example
- When the second stage of the cycle approaches, aka estrus, the edges of the epithelial cells become rough or cornified, and there are fewer red blood cells.
- An added benefit to spaying and neutering is cat owners will not have to withstand the pining of toms when neighborhood queens are in heat or the erratic nocturnal behavior of a queen in estrus.
- It releases the hormone melatonin which acts on the ovaries to inhibit the estrus cycle.
- Estrus - This is the second stage of the heat cycle in which the female becomes receptive to breeding.
- estrus synchronization or mismating are also at risk.Advertisement
- oestrousommonly reported are juvenile cataracts and prepubertal vaginitis which usually clears with the first estrus cycle.