Estoppel sentence example
- The Claimants said that there was no final issue estoppel or " res judicata " arising out of an adjudication decision.
- The legal relationship of landlord and tenant is constituted by a lease, or an agreement for a lease, by assignment, by attornment and by estoppel.
- Thirdly, any right arising from a proprietary estoppel could not exceed the extent of Mr Carrick's representation.
- In the even newer model, tricky points of law, interpretation of contracts, promissory estoppel were pinged at the odd QS adjudicator.
- The purpose of equitable estoppel is to prevent the unconscionable exercise of legal rights.Advertisement
- This is one form of tenancy by estoppel.