Esthetics sentence example
- A bizarre amalgam of modernist esthetics and Gothic might, the cathedral is still unfinished, with the completion date rumored to be 2020.
- Stalinist esthetics roll back the discoveries of the technophilic revolutionary avant-garde of the early post-revolution years.
- With a strong background in communications and the corporate business world, Dana began her path to image consultant with a license in esthetics.
- Esthetics programs that include massage techniques, facials, and different waxing procedures.
- Besides esthetics, they offer an extensive list of plus size bikinis, separates, skirted suits, cover-ups and much more.Advertisement
- Before her venture with Skinsational, Joyce apprenticed under Robert Diemer, an innovator and expert in the skin care field as well as founder of the American Institute of Esthetics in Huntington Beach, California.
- A lofty and magnetic orator, his speeches were published at Budapest in 1896; and he is the author of an interesting dissertation, Esthetics and Politics, the Artist and the Statesman (Hung.) (Budapest, 1895).
- Focused on esthetics, Arc is a functional room for the garden which will appeal to design conscious consumers.
- The esthetics of the exterior of the refurbished offices of McCann-Erickson Advertising continue inside with exposed ductwork supplied by Kingspan.
- This, of course, is a vast field that extends far beyond the boundaries of traditional art history or esthetics.Advertisement
- In place of formalism, Burnham elaborated a theory of systems esthetics, heavily inflected by his reading of systems theory.
- It may be design-led, in pursuit of human-computer interaction goals evaluated in terms of utility or esthetics.
- Again, hugely judgmental if the book fails the test; but Elucidatory if the book is allowed to dictate its own esthetics.
- It looks like esthetics is a discipline which will remain opaque to me.
- Rajput states matching the esthetics and interiors of the royal past.Advertisement
- The 14 coaches are named after former Rajput states matching the esthetics and interiors of the royal past.
- The Goudy International Center for Font Technology and Esthetics Provides research of typeface names to facilitate designers in name selection.