Estate-sale sentence example
- An estate sale involves the auctioning off of all the belongings of person after their death.
- Some people find a box of antique books in the attic of an older loved one's home or purchase a few volumes at an estate sale.
- If an estate sale is needed, we bring in one of our estate sale company partners to handle the sale.
- A home inspection is usually completed during a real estate sale.
- Once in a while, you can pick up a beautiful vintage ring from an estate sale or online auction for less, but generally, any antique jeweler is going to charge you a hefty price tag for their rings.Advertisement
- Some couples think of estate sale shopping as a treasure hunt for the ring.
- Every estate sale or estate ring dealer is not equal, and it may take quite a bit of searching to find possible ring choices.
- There is sometimes no return or refund policy, if shopping at an estate sale.
- An engagement ring is a major purchase so it is extremely important to protect your investment, whether you shop at a jeweler's, antique store or an estate sale.
- It can be hard to find an antique cushion cut diamond estate ring at a local estate sale or antique shop.Advertisement
- Try purchasing a gently used platform bed at a moving sale, yard sale, or estate sale.
- You can find auction listings through your local auction houses, or in the Estate Sale section of your newspaper classifieds.