Essential-nutrient sentence example
- Is milk the only source of some obscure essential nutrient?
- Potash is an essential nutrient for all crops and for grassland and livestock nutrition.
- If your cat's food is heavily plant-based, there is a risk that it may be deficient in this essential nutrient if the product is not fortified with it.
- B vitamins are not the only essential nutrient found in cat foods.
- Protein is an essential nutrient and is important for good health.Advertisement
- Vitamin K is an essential nutrient for good health, and knowing about foods high in Vitamin K can help individuals plan diets to accommodate their nutritional needs.
- With such a wide range of foods offering varying amounts of Vitamin K, it is easy to create a diet rich in this essential nutrient.
- Many foods are rich sources of Vitamin K, making this essential nutrient easy to obtain through a healthy, balanced diet.
- Aside from the body's natural production of vitamin D, food sources provide another important supply of this essential nutrient.
- The process removed the outer brown layers of the rice along with the essential nutrient vitamin B1.Advertisement
- Vitamin D is an essential nutrient responsible for your body's ability to absorb and use calcium and phosphorus.
- Zinc is an essential nutrient your body must have to function properly.
- Vitamin D is an essential nutrient which helps your body function properly.
- It is an essential nutrient that confers vital health benefits to your body.
- While other animals can make vitamin C biologically, human beings must obtain this essential nutrient from the foods they eat or through supplementation.Advertisement
- Vitamin C is commonly known as a citrus vitamin; however, it is an essential nutrient found in a number of non-citrus foods, such as strawberries, spinach and papaya.
- You most frequently hear about the B-complex vitamin in relation to pregnancy, but folate is an essential nutrient best obtained by eating foods rich in folic acid.
- While sodium is an essential nutrient for several body functions, too much sodium can cause health difficulties.