Espanola sentence example
- His Storia critica di Spagna e della cultura spagnuola in ogni genere (2 vols., 1781-1784) was finally expanded into the Historia critica de Espana y de la cultura espanola (1783-1805), which, though it consists of twenty volumes, was left unfinished; had it been continued on the same scale, the work would have consisted of fifty volumes.
- Llorente also wrote Memorias Para la historia de la revolution espanola (Paris, 1814-1816), translated into French (Paris, 1815-1819); Noticias historicas sobre las tres provincial va congadas (Madrid, 1806-1808); an autobiography, Noticia biografica (Paris, 1818), and other works.
- In 1851 the Royal Academy of History of Madrid began the publication of its Memorial histrica espanol, a collection of documents, &c. See also Dionisio Hidalgo, Diccionario general de bibliografia espanola, 7 vols.
- Important articles by many of the above writers, and by other philologists of note, will be found in Roman/a, the Ze/tschr-ift fur romanische Philologie, the Revue des langues romanes, the Rev/ski lusilana, the Revue his panique, the Bulletin his panique, Cult ura espanola and the A rchiv fur des Studium der neueren Sprachen.
- Subsequently to the extinction of El Censor (1820-1823) there was nothing of any value until the Cartas espanolas (1832), since known as the Revista espanola (1832-1836) and as the Revista de Madrid (1838).Advertisement