Esotropia sentence example
- Early surgery for infantile esotropia; results and influence of age upon results.
- Surgery for large angle congenital esotropia: two versus three and four horizontal muscles.
- Aspects of the human condition include exotropia, accommodative esotropia, A and V patterns, dissociated vertical deviation and latent nystagmus.
- Orthoptic findings included concomitant esotropia, sixth, third and fourth nerve palsies.
- Murray ADN, Calcutt C. The incidence of amblyopia in longstanding untreated infantile esotropia.Advertisement
- infantile esotropia; results and influence of age upon results.
- Problems with muscle tone and nervous system abnormalities will affect the development of motor skills, possibly resulting in scoliosis (curvature of the spine) and esotropia (crossed eyes).
- Esotropia is the most common type of strabismus.
- Infantile esotropia develops in children under the age of six months.
- Accommodative esotropia develops in children under age three who cross their eyes when focusing on objects nearby.Advertisement
- Congenital esotropia is a very rare form of strabismus that occurs with certain birth defects.
- Infantile esotropia affects about 1 percent of full term, healthy babies and a higher percentage of babies born prematurely or born with other facial defects.
- Congenital esotropia is rare but does not occur at a higher rate in premature babies.
- Children with nystagmus who have their the null point located at a position in which the eyes are positioned inward may develop an esotropia, a form of strabismus or eye turn.