Esculents sentence example
- The mango, lichen, pear and orange are indigenous, and several fruits and esculents have been introduced.
- This is derived chiefly from Lecanora esculents, which grows unattached on the ground in layers from 3 to 6 in.
- When watering becomes necessary for kitchen-garden crops, the hose should be laid on and the lines of esculents allowed to drink their fill, if fresh succulent vegetables are desired.
- Rhubarb and sea-kale among esculents both need to be forced in darkness to keep them crisp and tender, and mushrooms also are always grown in dark structures.
- Under this head are included those esculents which are largely eaten as " vegetables " or as " salads."Advertisement