Escherichia sentence example
- One of the prime examples of such a group are the tailed phages of Escherichia coli.
- Hemorrhagic colitis associated with a rare Escherichia coli serotype.
- Simply grate some fresh ginger and eat for a quick remedy to your nausea.Ginger can be used to treat diarrhea and is often used to treat a specific form of diarrhea caused by Escherichia coli (E. coli).
- The most troublesome organism in this group is Escherichia coli.
- Escherichia coli-A type of enterobacterium that is responsible for most cases of severe bacterial diarrhea in the United States.Advertisement
- A variety of bacteria cause food poisoning, including Salmonella, Staphylococcus aureus, Campylobacter jejuni, Escherichia coli, Shigella, and Clostridium botulinum.
- Such symptoms are most likely due to other organisms such as rotavirus, Salmonella, Shigella, or Escherichia coli.
- Escherichia coli (E. coli) is another common gram-negative organism.