Escapees sentence example
- An important point to ensure is that the cage can be securely fastened to prevent escapees.
- It was primarily intended to reward those foreign civilians who had assisted British escapees in enemy occupied territory.
- At one time, Edith had 35 escapees in her establishment.
- By this time, the German occupation authorities had become suspicious that someone was helped escapees to avoid the German forces.
- Muntjac and Chinese water deer are more recent escapees, and have also increased.Advertisement
- Your aquatic amphibian terrarium - aquarium does need a ventilated clear lid to prevent escapees from their aquatic ecosystems!
- Your Aquatic amphibian terrarium - aquarium does need a ventilated clear lid to prevent escapees from their aquatic ecosystems !
- Long Island, along the Atlantic coast, east of New York City, is the playground of weekend escapees from New York City and the "Hamptons" are popular with the celebrity and moneyed crowd.
- The escapees formed a group called the Soggy Bottom Boys and became famous for their song Man of Constant Sorrow.
- So after a cab ride to the airport rental agency, we escaped the fumes of Manhattan on an August Friday noon and joined the city escapees heading north.Advertisement