Esc sentence example
- Another special feature of CastilianPortuguese is the complete absence of the form of conjugation known as inchoative (intercalation, in the present tense, of the syllable isc or esc between the radical and the inflexion), although in all the other tenses, except the present, Spanish shows a tendency to lay the accent upon the same syllable in all the six persons, which was the object aimed at by the inchoative form.
- Pressing the ESC key during program execution will force the simulator to return to command mode.
- Why is it that ESC rights are not made justiciable in the constitution?
- Hence, it is far too early to accuse the ESC of being an emanation of national protectionism.
- Finally, ESC Promotions is self-described as putting the "fun" back into fundraising, and will provide you with discount cards that include your own personal wish list of up to 40 local businesses you hope to have participate.Advertisement
- Zigabenus (c. 1100), in his Panoplia, uses beside Esc. an independent source.
- Certain features of Paulicianism noted by Photius and Petrus Siculus are omitted in Esc. One of these is the Christhood of the fully initiated, who as such ceased to be mere "hearers" (audientes) and themselves became vehicles of the Holy Spirit.
- In the present indicative and subjunctive many verbs in it takethe inchoative form already described, by lengthening the radical in the three persons of the singular and in the third person of the plural by means of the syllable esc (isc).