Esa sentence example
- Perhaps ESA have a little less clout with the media than NASA?
- West Penwith ESA has a ' spring sown ' prescription for conservation headlands.
- From here ESA's gamma-ray observatory sends back to Earth new information about the most exciting phenomena in the universe.
- Momentum The Planck mission is in ESA's implementation phase.
- Rosetta is an ESA mission launched in 2004 which will rendezvous with the comet Churyumov-Gerasimenko in 2014.Advertisement
- Shortly after Thompson refused to donate the money, Penny Arcade's Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins made an out-of-pocket donation to the ESA Foundation in the amount of $10,000.
- The ESA is concerned but respectful; it may be time for them to cut their losses and pick their battles differently.