Erythropoietin sentence example
- There are a number of studies going on in the USA and UK using erythropoietin for people with multiple myeloma.
- Kidneys Healthy kidneys produce erythropoietin, a hormone that stimulates the formation of new red blood cells.
- There is a drug called erythropoietin (EPO) that may help with anemia.
- These products include erythropoietin (EPO ), paclitaxel and a pneumococcal vaccine.
- There were also 234 doses of recombinant human erythropoietin, or EPO, the blood booster that threatened to take over world sport.Advertisement
- Production of endogenous erythropoietin is impaired in patients with chronic renal failure and the primary cause of their anemia is due to erythropoietin deficiency.
- Anemia commonly results from chronic renal failure, but can be easily treated with injections of the hormone erythropoietin.
- He was placed under investigation last week for possession of dangerous substances after admitting having used the blood booster erythropoietin (EPO ).
- Deficiency is defined as an inappropriately low serum erythropoietin level in relation to the degree of anemia.
- Erythropoietin is a genetically engineered preparation of the human hormone that promotes maturation of red cells in the bone marrow.Advertisement