Erythromycins sentence example
- Erythromycins may cause mild diarrhea that usually goes away during treatment.
- Other rare side effects may occur with erythromycins and related drugs.
- Erythromycins may interact with many other medicines.
- Parents of children taking erythromycins should let the physician know all other medicines their children are taking.
- The list above does not include every drug that may interact with erythromycins.Advertisement
- Parents should be sure to check with a physician or pharmacist before combining erythromycins with any other prescription or nonprescription (over-the-counter) medicine.
- It is very important for patients to take erythromycins for as long as they have been prescribed.
- Erythromycins work best when they are at constant levels in the blood.