Erythrocytes sentence example
- It would also be necessary to use labeled erythrocytes again to determine if isolated molecules are B.bovis derived.
- These are a transient intracellular form, either rapidly infecting new erythrocytes to complete the erythrocytic cycle, or dying.
- This yields a buffy coat preparation in which the majority of mature erythrocytes have been depleted.
- Probably the most fatal pathophysiological lesion of these is the stasis induced in the the microvascular system by aggregated infected erythrocytes.
- In relation to the analysis for micronuclei in peripheral erythrocytes, it was noted that the spleen could have removed damaged cells.Advertisement
- In this experiment, bovine TSP has been purified in an attempt to isolate the erythrocytic binding sites of B.bovis -infected erythrocytes to TSP.
- They are also expressed on cells of the immune system, notably lymphoid and myeloid line.g. cells (e.g. erythrocytes ).
- Furthermore, treatment of mice with the extracts diminished the delayed-type hypersensitivity response to sheep erythrocytes.
- Both of these schizont stages release numerous merozoites, capable of infecting erythrocytes and generating the bloodstream forms of the parasite.
- It is largely to researches on the bone marrow that we owe our present knowledge of the origin and the classification of the different cellular elements of the blood, both erythrocytes or red corpuscles, and the series of granular leucocytes or white corpuscles.Advertisement
- Clone BRIC 6 was made in response to intact human erythrocytes 2.