Erythematosus sentence example
- Lupus (Systemic Lupus Erythematosus) SLE is a generalized connective tissue disorder tending to affect middle-aged females.
- Systemic lupus erythematosus Some individuals with APS may also have systemic lupus erythematosus, or Lupus.
- These people develop a disease that is not autoimmune but resembles lupus erythematosus.
- We are particularly gratified by the FDA's decision to assign Fast Track status to LymphoStat-B for use in treating systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Lupus - A short term for systemic lupus erythematosus, a condition often linked to APS.Advertisement
- Some preliminary evidence suggests that vitamin E might help people with discoid lupus erythematosus (DLE ).
- Subacute cutaneous lupus erythematosus is a mild overlap form associated with HLA DR3 and anti-Ro antibodies.
- This study was a double blind, placebo -controlled, multi-centre trial in 449 patients with active systemic lupus erythematosus.
- The secondary form occurs in association with another autoimmune disease, usually systemic lupus erythematosus.
- If you already suffer from SLE (systemic lupus erythematosus) tetracycline tablets may make your condition worse.Advertisement
- Patients (40) with systemic lupus erythematosus had 10% weakly positive reaction for ASA.
- Some adults with chronic ITP may have other autoimmune diseases such as lupus (systemic lupus erythematosus or SLE), rheumatoid arthritis, or scleroderma.
- The virus can also aggravate symptoms for people with an autoimmune disease called systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Autoimmune disorder-One of a group of disorders, like rheumatoid arthritis and systemic lupus erythematosus, in which the immune system is overactive and has lost the ability to distinguish between self and non-self.
- Autoimmune disorders: Conditions in which the immune system turns on the body itself, such as systemic lupus erythematosus or purpura, often have a characteristic rash.Advertisement
- Blood tests or a scalp biopsy may be required if a medical condition-such as lupus erythematosus, thyroid dysfunction, iron deficiency, or hormonal imbalance-is suspected.
- Autoimmune diseases such as autoimmune hemolytic anemia (AIHA), immune thrombocytopenia purpura (ITP), rheumatoid arthritis, autoimmune thyroiditis, and systemic lupus erythematosus are sometimes associated with CVID.
- Common autoimmune disorders are rheumatoid arthritis, glomerulonephritis, rheumatic fever, and systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE).