Erratically sentence example
- This fear can drive her to behave erratically at times.
- She was panting heavily and her heart beat erratically.
- Straight fletching may cause your arrow to fly erratically, causing you to miss your target.
- The actor then began acting "erratically" and was warned by airport police to tone down his behavior.
- Apparently, while attending a Sundance Film Festival event, Dunst was acting "erratically."Advertisement
- A common scenario, especially for people that have owned their vehicle beyond 30,000 miles, is that the engine suddenly starts sputtering or behaving erratically at certain speeds or entirely.
- What can happen is that you become trapped thinking erratically about work tasks as you slouch on the couch.
- Police initially pulled Rourke over after making a U-turn at a red light, then driving erratically.
- Thick, sharp streaks or colored chunks of hair, often framing the face or spaced erratically on the head.