Eroticism sentence example
- Few artists could express such eroticism in a work so abstracted.
- Not to mention Julie's otherworldly voice of soft existential eroticism that's surely impossible for anyone to resist.
- Magnus Hirschfeld had amassed a remarkable library of data and writing related to same-sex eroticism and love.
- The masculine image of contemporary queer fashion thus embodies the eroticism of maleness without the violent menace of heterosexual machismo.
- The key to capturing a hint of eroticism is to suggest rather than reveal all.Advertisement
- They believe that modesty and shame are socially imposed restrictions on the freedom of the naked body, and that eroticism is not a necessary condition of nakedness.
- For many, there is an undeniable, ironic eroticism in innocence.
- Traditionally, the masquerade aspect always allowed for sensuality and even eroticism.
- While cotton gowns have the allure of all the innocence of a Victorian era wedding night, satin styles offer a certain contrasting eroticism.
- Anyone from an artist to famous stripper Gypsy Rose Lee will tell you that eroticism is all about the tease.Advertisement
- The interaction between the characters is charged with eroticism (and homoeroticism), even between Louis and the grownup-yet-childsized Claudia.