Eroding sentence example
- We are working to restore 300 hectares of eroded peat, which is severely eroding.
- Such features could provide additional small sources of " fresh " flints, together with some input from the eroding Eocene sandstones.
- A further source might have been wave and tidal scour of the eroding margins of Spartina marshes.
- These finds are now under threat as they become exposed due to the eroding sediments.
- It's a painting of communal harmony; a portrait of a seedy underworld eroding in Benetton colors.Advertisement
- She will not see their eroding tooth enamel, or their ulcers, the dehydration or electrolyte imbalance.
- A possible burial marker was investigated in a section of eroding foreshore near Jonathan's Cave.
- It 's a painting of communal harmony; a portrait of a seedy underworld eroding in Benetton colors.
- The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) estimates that ocean coastlines are eroding one to four feet each year.
- Emotional abuse is the rejecting, ignoring, criticizing, isolating, or terrorizing of children, all of which have the effect of eroding their self-esteem.Advertisement
- Being the target of a bully leads to social isolation and rejection by peers, and victims tend to internalize others' negative views, further eroding their self-esteem.
- It was offered to several government agencies but no one was interested in the land or eroding facilities.
- VoIP Phone Service has changed the way telcos now market and has also changed the aggressive counter measures traditional telcos are using to stem an eroding service base.
- There are rapidly eroding low sandy cliffs in the middle of the bay near Bourne Gap.
- All along its course the Volga is eroding and destroying its banks with great rapidity; towns and loading ports have constantly to be shifted farther back.Advertisement
- The north-west part of it is a slate belt that has been much dissected by eroding streams, but the south-east part is a gently rolling belt of limestone to which occasionally a steep hill descends from the slate belt.