Ernie sentence example
- Ernie reads bedtime to E on lap - this was one of his goals for the weekend, and E is happy.
- Lastly, an anonymous benefactor donated a bottle of wine over the weekend with which to toast Ernie Pick.
- Ernie dropped his line and started taking the mackerel off the hooks and throwing them in a box on the floor of the boat.
- Among other presentations, Chris Milne received his championship trophy from Ernie Cheetham of sponsors, Lodge Sports.
- Ernie is a beautiful, gentle, 11 month old rottweiler puppy.Advertisement
- Not that the Sesame Street character actually needed any introduction, yet suddenly the little, bright, red fellow trumped the likes of Big Bird and Bert and Ernie in the popularity stakes.
- For the crib, the Sesame Street Elmo, Big Bird, Ernie Crib Bedding Set is perfect.
- This bedding features some of your child's favorite characters, like Bert and Ernie, Cookie Monster, Big Bird, or Elmo, everyone's favorite, furry, red monster.
- A number of powerful Australian women gathered to vote on the Ernie Awards, and the recently unemployed Cruise was awarded the 2006 Celebrity Ernie.
- Several different costumes are sold in older children's sizes, such as Bert and Ernie, which are not found among the costumes created for younger children.Advertisement
- Gund carries a line including Ernie, Big Bird, Cookie Monster, and many different Elmo designs - always a preschooler's favorite.
- He also sees Lauren's father (Ernie Hudson, formerly of Ghostbusters, Bones, and Desperate Housewives), a psychologist who counsels him about his previous sexual abuse by his father.