Eris sentence example
- In his train also are found Enyo, the goddess of war who delights in bloodshed and the destruction of cities; his sister, Eris, goddess of fighting and strife; and the Keres, goddesses of death, whose function it is especially to roam the battle-field, carrying off the dead to Hades.
- In the later legends of the Trojan War, Eris, lot having been invited to the marriage festival of Peleus and Thetis, flings a golden apple (the "apple of discord") among the guests, to be given to the most beautiful.
- These included the DROID Eris by HTC, which targeted more of the mid-range market with its 528MHz processor, 3.2-inch capacitive touchscreen, and HTC Sense user interface.
- One critical difference between the Motorola Droid and the HTC Droid Eris is that the latter does not have a physical keyboard.
- It is a decidedly higher end phone than the Eris, offering a much more powerful 1GHz processor, eight-megapixel camera, and 3.7-inch AMOLED touchscreen display.Advertisement
- Reviews of the DROID Eris are generally positive, but at least one user experienced some serious issues with this phone.
- Other reviews are much more glowing, saying that the DROID Eris has "so many features" and that it comes with a "very nice UI."
- Overall, the general consensus is that the DROID Eris "has some shortcomings, but they are overshadowed by its excellent user interface and features."
- Most accounts give the children of Zeus and Hera as Ares, Hebe, Hephaetus, Eileithyia, and Eris.