Erects sentence example
- Mind, driven from the field of extension, erects its last fortress in the pineal gland.
- When provoked it erects the body, and, raising the foot to the breast, strikes downwards with considerable force and rapidity, thus using its sharp and powerful claws as weapons of defence..
- Tarquinius appears as a Greek "tyrant" of the ordinary kind, who surrounds himself with a bodyguard and erects magnificent buildings to keep the people employed; on the other hand, an older tradition represents him as more like Romulus.
- Then the bird erects its long neck to swallow the selected food.
- (2) Over these theological speculation erects a few lofty and impressive forms; sometimes below the highest, like Vohu Mano,.Advertisement
- In the wandering life of the mountain Lapp his autumn residence, on the borders of the forest district, may be considered as the central point; it is there that he erects his njalla, a small wooden storehouse raised high above the ground by one or more piles.
- 21), where he buys land and erects an altar (xxxiii.
- She recognizes her Virgo's shortcomings and dives past the reef he erects to protect himself from being hurt or disappointed.