Equitable distribution sentence example
- Owing to a very equitable distribution of irrigation water in accordance with Moslem law, agriculture and gardening have reached a high stage of development in the oases.
- How can we ensure an equitable distribution of the earth's resources?
- A fresh convention was drafted at this time, and under it " a uniform tariff on all imported goods consumed within such union, and an equitable distribution of the duties collected on such goods amongst the parties to such union, and free trade between the colonies and state in respect of all South African products," was arranged.
- Separate property is awarded to that individual, however, the increase in value of separate property that occurs during the marital period may be divided under the equitable distribution system.
- Two ways property can be divided in a divorce is through equitable distribution or through a community property divorce settlement.Advertisement
- Most states use equitable distribution for property division.
- In addition to the issues listed under equitable distribution above, use these questions only as a starting point for writing the above referenced list to your attorney.
- In a state where equitable distribution of property is used to divide marital assets, the Court decides what percentage each spouse receives.
- Other states use the equitable distribution system.
- Alaska is an equitable distribution state, with all marital property being distributed to the parties in an equitable fashion.Advertisement
- If you do not reside in a community property state, you may use equitable distribution for the division of property and assets.
- If the couple does not choose to designate any or all of their marital property as community property, it remains subject to equitable distribution rules under the law.
- In Mississippi, marital property is divided according to the rules of equitable distribution.