Equilateral-triangle sentence example
- Nicaragua forms an irregular equilateral triangle with its base stretching for 280 m.
- A third reflecting plate is sometimes employed, the cross-section of the three forming an equilateral triangle.
- Omega Centauri makes an almost equilateral triangle with these two stars on their western side.
- The base of the equilateral triangle is the top of the wedge.
- The French army was thus disposed almost in an equilateral triangle with sides of about 570 m., with 95,000 men at the apex at Moscow opposed to 120,000, 30,000 about Brest opposite ioo,000, and 17,000 about Drissa confronted by 40,000, whilst in the centre of the base at Smolensk lay Victor's corps, about 30,000.Advertisement
- The equilateral triangle is the basis of the tetrahedron, octahedron and icosahedron.'