Equiangular sentence example
- But since an equiangular spiral having a given pole is completely determined by a given point and a given tangent, this type of orbit is not a general one for the law of the inverse cube.
- If A or B vanish we have an equiangular spiral, and the velocity at infinity is zero.
- Tait that a similar representation of the type (30) is obtained if we replace the circle by an equiangular spiral described, with a constant angular velocity about the pole, in the direction of diminishing radius vector.
- Incidentally Pappus describes the thirteen other polyhedra bounded by equilateral and equiangular but not similar polygons, discovered by Archimedes, and finds, by a method recalling that of Archimedes, the surface and volume of a sphere.
- Again, in the equiangular spiral we have p =r sin a, and therefore P = u/ri, if u =hh/sinh a.Advertisement