Equal protection sentence example
- The Serb and Moslem delegates, who had started on the same day for Budapest, to present their petition to the emperor, learned from the rescript that the government intended to concede to their compatriots "a share in the legislation and administration of provincial affairs, and equal protection for all religious beliefs, languages and racial distinctions."
- It may be noted that the rules do not afford equal protection to a shipper in the comparatively infrequent case of his being put to expense by the delay at a port of refuge.
- According children equal protection is often labeled as ' banning smacking ' .
- Preserve and extend and biotechnology an dred scott decision equal protection of.
- According children equal protection is often labeled as ' banning smacking '.Advertisement
- In 1996, a federal appeals court ruled that school officials can be held liable under the Equal Protection Clause of the U.S. Constitution for not protecting gay and bisexual students from harassment and discrimination.