Eq sentence example
- The unit's 4-band custom equalizer and preset EQ curves help you tailor the sound to your preference or environment.
- Says that a and b are the same node eq ne lt le gt Ge.
- Advance the concept of an EQ, an evolutionary developmental quotient, and things get really squirrelly.
- Do n't twiddle with the EQ on the amp just turn it UP!
- Do n't twiddle with the EQ on the amp just turn it UP !Advertisement
- Baggs electronics system has an on-board chromatic tuner, notch filter, EQ and volume controls so you can dial in your sound just as you like it.
- The Graph-EX preamp has a 4-band EQ and built-in Exciter electronics for great plugged in tones.
- For a subtle change, choose Redken Shades EQ.
- On February 10, 2010, the voluntary petition of Phoenix EQ Holding Company, Inc. for reorganization under Chapter 11 was converted to Chapter 7.
- The weight of the function is bipartite and consists of the two numbers Ep and Eq; the symbolic expression of the symmetric function is a partition into biparts (multiparts) of the bipartite (multipartite) number Ep, Eq.Advertisement
- Tweaking the EQ to enhance either bass or treble strings and adding either room ambiance or subtle echoes to each side of the track.
- At FOH, Cooper is using all of the on-board electronics, outweighing the need for outboard graphics to EQ the system.