Epsilon sentence example
- Thus the smallest and largest normal positive double-precision IEEE numbers are and, and the machine epsilon for double precision is.
- The letter epsilon is squared off before 200 BC and after 200 AD, and is rounded during the 400 years in between.
- The strength of this direct CP violation, characterized by the parameter epsilon prime, would be far weaker than the indirect version.
- The magnitude of the numerical uncertainity of the results is controlled through the input parameter epsilon.
- The second newly discovered planet has an orbit more like the Earth's and takes 426 days to orbit the star called epsilon reticulum.Advertisement
- Lastly, in astronomy he is credited by Ptolemy with an explanation of the motion of the planets by a system of epicycles; he also made reseafches in the lunar theory, for which he is said to have been called Epsilon (e).
- The second newly discovered planet has an orbit more like the Earth 's and takes 426 days to orbit the star called epsilon Reticulum.
- He's a member of the fraternity Sigma Alpha Epsilon.
- There is a lovely double star called Epsilon Lyrae up and to the left of Vega.
- A You should try a reasonably big change in N, and correspondingly decrease epsilon.Advertisement