Epistemic sentence example
- The more this indeterminacy has merely epistemic significance, the less it affects the causal principle.
- This is the epistemic relativism that forms the basis of my kind of history.
- I am talking about conceptual priority, not epistemic priority.
- Chapter 1 introduces the ' ' notional category of epistemic modality ' ' .
- I will call the argument from relativism to epistemic value pluralism the trivial argument for epistemic value pluralism.Advertisement
- Let us compare them with another form of epistemic externalism, an externalist theory of perception.
- A phenomenon of epistemic injustice is explained, and politicizing implications for epistemology educed.