Epilogues sentence example
- To judge, however, from the dedications, prologues and epilogues of his various plays, he seems to have enjoyed the patronage of the earl, afterwards duke, of Newcastle, "himself a muse" after a fashion, and Lord Craven, the supposed husband of the ex-queen of Bohemia.
- Some of his prologues and epilogues were written for the London theatres.
- Burns composed several prologues and epilogues for some of its actors and actresses.
- Garrick was often happy in his epigrams and occasional verse, including his numerous prologues and epilogues.
- She excelled in the delivery of the risky prologues and epilogues which were the fashion, and the poet wrote for her some specially daring examples.Advertisement
- For that bread and a cup of water is presented in the rites of their initiation with certain conclusions (or epilogues), you either know or can learn."
- More serious were the plans and the attempts of Charles of Anjou and Louis IX., in which the Crusades may be said to have finally ended, save for sundry disjointed epilogues in the 14th and 15th centuries.