Epidemiological sentence example
- Students should also understand the diverse mechanisms by which different agents may play an important role in cancer causation alongside epidemiological evidence.
- This paper reviews the epidemiological evidence about MMR and autistic enterocolitis.
- The exact genetic mechanism of inheritance has been extensively investigated using family studies and other epidemiological methods.
- Although these epidemiological statistics on AIDS in the United States provide a descriptive overview of the prevalence and patterns of HIV exposure in adolescents, the extent of asymptomatic HIV infection remains largely unknown.
- A broad survey of the epidemiological facts suggests some general conclusions.Advertisement