Epi sentence example
- The EPI has now become a well-established barometer of ethical trends in the UK.
- Parker in the Journal of the Royal Asiatic Society, Journal asiatique, Revue numismatique, Asiatic Quarterly, &c. (C. EL.) EPI, the French architectural term for a light finial, generally of metal, but sometimes of terra-cotta, e forming the termination of a spire or the angle of a roof.
- Thus the poison of various insects induces in plants the cellular new formation known as a gall-nut; a foreign body implanted in a limb may become encysted in a capsule of fibrous tissue; septic matter introduced into the abdomen will cause proliferation of the lining endo(epi)thelium; and placing an animal (salamander, Galeotti) in an ambient medium at a higher temperature than that to which it is accustomed naturally, increases the rapidity of celldivision of its epithelium with augmentation of the number of karyokinetic figures.
- Its Epi leather exterior makes you want to call your driver so he can take you downtown to the nearest Vuitton retailer because this briefcase must be yours!
- First, second Bb l, First basiand third epi branchial.Advertisement